Friday, 30 November 2018

I Need You..πŸ’•


Dear Anis Aryani....
There are days when I feel so lonely. There are days when I'm afraid. 
I want to tell you that I love you only, will you care about what I have to say? 

There are nights when I wonder, who it is that has your attention,
The craving to see you is more than a hunger,
but I lack the courage to walk up to you and mention,

From the moment I saw you, 
I couldn't believe my eyes, 
I knew it was love at first sight, 
and then the moment we met, 
I even fell in more love, 
I couldn't stop but to think of you each and everyday, 
I couldn't stop but to think if you felt the same way, 

Everytimes  you see me with sweet smile,
I got the butterflies, 
And everytime you looked at me with your beauty eyes, 
I can't hide that my heart are really2 fly,
And when I would have the worse days of my life, 
You were always there to turn it up right, 
But never forget I will always truly love you,
Only you i want cause i really need you,
Thanks for everything baby♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️


Love uπŸ’•πŸ’•



No comments:

Post a Comment