Monday, 10 December 2018

Just Three Little Word💕

I LOVE YOU,
Just three little word,
Don't seem like enough,
For someone who always be there,
To make me smile and brightens my days,
When you hold my hand,
It can make me forget the rest of the world,

Baby,
I want to be able to share memories with you, good or bad,
I want to be able to hold you when you're upset ,
And tell you things are going to be okay, 
Because I would try my best to make it okay, 


Even the word 'I Love You' 
Can't express the depth,
Of my feeling for you,
I hope you know what in my heart,
Because loving you means more to me,
Than anything in this world,
And it always will
I Love U Anis Aryani..♥️💕💓


#take care and stay cute as always hunn💕❤️♥️



No comments:

Post a Comment