Wednesday, 26 September 2018

For My Hunny Far From My Eyes♥️

Dear Anis Aryani,

I love this girl who is away from me,
And I think I've ruined us with my jealousy,
It is not the way I want it to be,
So sorry hunny,I am my own worst enemy🙏

I love this girl who is not around,
To pick me up when I am down,
To shut me up when I say too much,
She's just not here for me to touch,

I love this girl more than anyone ever
and it scares me as we've not long been together,
I know that we both have a past
and I know that I have to get over that fast,
I love this girl and I want us to last
as I know that we both will have a real blast😍

So I love this girl is not here,
And the love that I feel is very rare,
and even though she is not near
my love with her always everywhere in here (♥️)..

Your Clingy Fiancée
Amsyar.


Thanks for everything baby😘

No comments:

Post a Comment