You're the thought that starts when i opened my eyes in the morning,
The conclusion to each day.
You are in all that I do,
And everything I say,
You're the smile on my face,
The happiness inside my heart,
The fullness in my life.
My friend, my love,my fiancèe
My shoulder to lean on.
You're my spoiled,my cry,
Thoughtful, cute, and honest gurl,
The one who i want to spend all my time,
The girl that always believe in my strength,
And always put the trust on me,
Your voice that makes me weak,
Your smile always make me flies,
You are all I've wanted,
You are all I need.
You are all I've dreamed of,
Remember you is the last thing i do before i closed my eyes,
Because you are my life right now and after,
Love you to the moon and the back to earth to uranus back to sun and go back to pluto and back to my heart❤️❤️❤️
Alololo omeyy🤗🤗

No comments:
Post a Comment