Wednesday, 10 October 2018

All Thing Is About You๐Ÿ’“


My Dear Anis Aryani,

I want to see you live your dreams,
Achieve greatness and be happy,
And I want to be a part of your life when you do,
'Cause I keep imagining spending my life with you,
Seeing amazing places with you,
Sharing moments where we are both,
I want to see you smiling, hear you laugh,
And all I want to is to love you.

I want to be able to share memories with you, good or bad,
I want to be able to hold you when you're upset ,
And tell you things are going to be okay,
Because I would try my best to make it okay,
To make it better for you.
And I know you would do the same for me.

Every time I see your beautiful face,
I melt like a hot cadbury in hot car๐Ÿคฃ
You catch my eyes 8 month ago,
And u stole my heart 6 month ago,
And you can keep it,
Because forever I am yours,hold you tightly and i will do love u sooo muchhh!!!!!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜❤️๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“



*My sweetie pieeee๐Ÿ’•




No comments:

Post a Comment