Friday, 5 October 2018

My Promise♥️

My Dear Anis Aryani,

I promise my love, to always be here for you
To always be your guide when you lose your way,
To always be your reminder when you lose all hope,
I promise my love, to always be here for you
I promise my love, I will never leave your side
I promise my love, that I will be everything you need,
Hold you tightly when anything push you down,
I promise my love when you become
my wife,
I will love u as much as i can,
Protect you with my life,
And make sure all everything is fine,

I will be your shoulder to cry on,
I will be your pillar to lean on,
I will be your soul mate, now and forever
I promise my love, that I will be everything you need,
I promise my love, that I will love you always
No matter how hard it gets
No matter how lost we become
No matter how far we drift apart
I promise my love, that I will show you always how much you means everything to me,
Same as first u give me a chance to enter your heart baby♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️
i love u soo muchh!!



i will make sure my action is more than my word💕

*jgn marah lama2..sy rindu awk😭

No comments:

Post a Comment